Monday, February 4, 2013

Facebook Author Page

I created a facebook author page. I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Kind of like Twitter. But I read that all successful authors must have one, so feel free to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/KristyTateNovelist?ref=hl

I hope you like it.

Although, most of my favorite authors did not have a facebook page. Would I rather live on a moor with the Bronte sisters? In an attic with Emily? With my brother, like Jane? (Dennis and Rob are rolling their eyes at the thought.) I guess every writer has her challenges and mine is social media...or really just social anything.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing years ago because I was told repeatedly "Get social. Get a Facebook, Twitter, Blog, E-mail (just for writing stuff), etc." So I did and it has worked fabulous for me even though I'm not published yet. (Just sent in my first manuscript today actually)

    Anyway, best of luck! I "liked" the page and I will share it! :D

    ReplyDelete