Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stealing Mercy Debut

After a series of mishaps, false starts and catawampus formatting, my novel Stealing Mercy has finally made its debut is now available on most e-readers including IBooks, Kindle and Nook for the bargain price of $2.99. (For your reading pleasure I’ve attached the link to the Kindle Store.) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A133140011&field-keywords=Stealing%20Mercy&page=1

My computer savvy son helped me with the uploading to the whats-it and the formatting to the thingy and I still haven’t scaled the jpeggers for the front and back covers and the spine (maybe tomorrow?) for the POD books.

I have marketing ideas, contests, give-aways and prizes buzzing in my head, but since I’m thousands of miles from home and surrounded by extended family and loved ones, I can only wish you all happy reading until my feet are back on my home turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment